Dear Friends and Alumni of the Institute of Core Energetics,
The Nominations Committee is seeking recommendations of qualified candidates to join the existing nonprofit Board of Directors for the Institute. The Board advances the Institute’s mission, sets and measures goals, ensures mission-program alignment, and works to support the vitality of Core Energetics/body-based healing for future generations.
Other key Board duties include:
- Ensuring the availability of adequate financial and human resources (staff and consultants);
- Approving annual budgets, monitoring fiscal health and financial reports, as well as fundraising;
- Governing the organization through clear policies and procedures;
- Participating in the work of a Board Committee;
- Selecting, supporting and reviewing the performance of the Executive Director; and
- Being accountable to the Core Community (e.g. faculty, graduates and students) for the organization’s performance.
We are currently seeking new board members with experience in the following areas: marketing, fundraising, legal and IT to help the institute become more expansive and support the integrity of our programs and community.
All new Board members serve an initial one-year term that would begin upon review and orientation. Regular Board members are eligible to serve up to two additional three-year, consecutive terms (max. of 7 years). The Student Representative is eligible to serve up to one additional one-year term or 2 consecutive years on the Board (Seat currently filled).
Individuals may self-nominate or be nominated by others. If you’re nominating another person, it’s helpful to have their consent prior to nominating them.
Any questions and/or requests for additional information should be addressed to Kate Holt, Executive Director, at the Institute office at (212) 982-9637 or by email at ed@CoreEnergetics.org to learn more about our current Board of Directors click here.
Please complete the attached Nominations Form and submit. You can submit a nomination by email to CoachDougWirth@aol.com, or by regular mail to Doug Wirth, ICE Nominations Chair, 150 W. 28th Street, Suite 1104b, New York, NY 10001.
Thank you for your time, consideration and assistance with this important endeavor.